Chief Officer Series: Robo Advisor 2.0
In May 2017, the Securities and Futures Commission launched a three-month consultation on proposed Guidelines on Online Distribution and Advisory Platforms. Key points to ponder are:
- What are the proposed guidelines set out for the consultation?
- How Fintech companies can comply?
We have invited Ms Li Ting, Chief Executive Officer of Yunfeng Financial Group, to share her views from the market practitioner’s perspective:
- Traditional advisors vs. Robo advisors, and how Robo advisors fill up the market servicing gap and achieve inclusive finance
- Robo advisors 1.0 vs. Robo advisors 2.0
- Asset Allocation vs. Asset Allocation + Fund Manager Selection
- ETF (β) vs. Mutual Fund (β + α)
- Strategic asset allocation vs. Tactical asset allocation