HKIFA 11th Annual Conference
|Date:||20 November 2017|
|Time:||8:50am - 5:00pm|
|Fee:||HKIFA / HKSI Institute's members ; HK$3,900 / enrollee
Standard rate : HK$5,400 / enrollee
|Venue:||JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong|
*10% discount will be offered for 10 or more enrollees from the same firm.
Following the success of the past annual conferences, Hong Kong Investment Fund Association (HKIFA) will be hosting the 11th annual conference with the theme of “Distribution” this year. HKIFA is honored to have Mr. Arthur Yuen, JP, Deputy Chief Executive of HKMA, to be the keynote speaker. The speech, entitled “Fostering Hong Kong as a premier wealth management hub - the roles of banking and investment fund industries", will revolve around how sound corporate culture and new regulatory initiatives could help enhance related business conduct and improve clients' experiences.
As there are many recent developments and evolving trends in the market with respect to distribution - from regulatory to technology, from local to regional, as well as alternative platforms and evolving business models, it is both pertinent and interesting to deep dive into the topics.
Some of the subjects that will be covered:
- From the lens of distributors
- Online distribution and advisory platforms: market experience, key impediments and other alternative platforms
- Perspectives of institutional investors including how to determine asset allocation strategies, how to select fund managers and how to monitor their performance
- Cross over between retail and MPF funds
- Latest development regarding the mainland fund market – WFOE, and other trends
- Mainland distribution landscape
- How would the distribution landscape in HK/Mainland looks like by 2020
Please visit the event website: http://www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2017/
For online registration, please visit : http://www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2017/registration.aspx / complete the enrolment form and send it back to Plus Concepts (the appointed event manager) via email@example.com or fax (852) 3905 7075.
Enquiry: please contact Barbara Law of Plus Concepts at (852) 8203 6091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.