Current Development on MPF System
Introduction - CPD Series for MPF Intermediaries
Under the requirement set by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA), all MPF intermediaries must undertake at least 10 CPD hours per calendar year which includes two hours in core subjects and eight hours in non core subjects. As HKSI is one of the recognised training providers, HKSI will offer this CPD Series on a regular basis.
The programme aims :
• To provide updated information on the operational and legislative development of the MPF system
• To raise awareness of a registered person to remain competent, fit and proper
• To fulfill the CPD on core subjects as requested by MPFA
• To familiar with the current development on MPF system
• Issues related to the Employers
• Issues related to the Employees
- MPF Investment Journey - Six Major Decision Points
(1) Which Scheme Should I Choose ?
(2) Which Fund(s) Should I Choose?
(3) Should I Make Additional MPF Contributions?
(4) What Should I Do with My MPF Benefits When I Change Employer?
(5) When and How Should I Adjust My Investment Portfolio?
(6) What Should I Do with My MPF Benefits When I Retire?
- Employee Choice Arrangement (ECA)
• Issues related to the Self Employed Persons
Remarks: * This course already covers the content of MPF Intermediaries briefing on Investment Education
Information required by MPFA.
* Participants are reminded that core CPD hours will not be recognized by MPFA by attending the same
course in previous year.
Course Instructor : Ms Irene Iu, M.Soc.Sc, BA (Hons)
Ms Iu is experienced with financial planning. Previously, she worked in a wealth management organization. In addition to providing financial planning solution to her clients, she also organized a wide variety of marketing events. Currently, she is working in the training department of one of the famous trustee in Hong Kong. Her responsibilities include drafting and planning training materials, and conducting trainings. Over 1,500 agents, brokers, IFA and business partners have received her training in the topics of selling skills and closing procedures of MPF schemes, product feature and content of MPF schemes, MPF member's behaviour, attitude and conduct of intermediaries and motivation to intermediaries. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts and Master of Social Science from Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Who Should Attend : MPF intermediaries
|Date & Time
- 25/07/2012 (7:00pm - 9:00pm)
Room 2403-08, 24th Floor, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, H.K.
- 2 CPT hour recognized by SFC
- 2 CPD core hour recognized by MPFA
- 2 CPD Hours recognized by OCI
HKSI Members or staff of HKSI Corporate Members : HK$260 ;
Student Members and Non-members : HK$320