CPWP Module 1 Refresher Programme: Topic 14 – Customer Relationship Management (TQPWM17001401)
CPWP Module 1 Refresher Programme (“Programme”) is designed to help
• candidates of the CPWP Module 1 Examinations refresh and/or build a strong knowledge base and practical skills on the topics to be examined by learning or refreshing the topics of the syllabus of the CPWP Module 1 Examination
• in-service practitioners of the financial services industry to acquire the knowledge and skills required for entering the private wealth management field
The Programme has 14 topics and each training session covers one topic. Topic 14 – Customer Relationship Management is a 3-hour training session.
Key Learning Objectives
• Understand how the interpersonal relationship is fundamental to the business of wealth management;
• Tell how a trusted advisor is expected to behave;
• Understand how to be effective and efficient in managing relationships;
• Explain how to build and manage prospects, and the “know your customer” process for taking customers on board;
• Explain how customer relationships are managed in practice; • Understand what activities sales management is involved with and the supporting roles to facilitate selling;
• Learn about the career tracks in private wealth management; and
• Understand the value of customer segmentation in private wealth management
• Customer Relationship Model
• Competence of a Relationship Manager (“RM”)
• Prospecting and On Boarding a Client
• Managing a Client
• Managing a Business
All classes are taught by highly qualified individuals who are subject matter experts with an excellent understanding of the knowledge area. Instructor has an extensive knowledge of the topic and relevant work experiences.
Who Should Attend
1. CPWP candidates who wish to take the CPWP Module 1 Paper 1 Examination
2. In-service practitioners of the financial services industry who would like to acquire the core knowledge and skills for entering the private wealth management field.
Financial Incentive for Professional Training
Effective 1 October, 2016, “Certified Private Wealth Professional (CPWP) Module 1 - Technical, Industry and Product Knowledge” is one of the eligible courses/programmes under the financial incentive scheme of the WAM Pilot Programme.
In-service practitioners of the financial services industry will be eligible for the Scheme. They will be reimbursed 80% of the course fees, subject to a maximum of $7,000 (whichever is the lower) upon satisfactory completion of a course or seminar under the selected programmes of the Scheme.
Each individual may apply for fee reimbursement for more than one course / seminar, up to a ceiling of $7,000 per person over the three-year period of the Scheme.
Application to reimburse the course fees, together with the required documents, must be submitted within four months from the last day of the course attended. For Certified Private Wealth Professional (CPWP) Module 1 - Technical, Industry and Product Knowledge Programme, eligible individual can apply for course reimbursement upon satisfactory completion of each module.
Please refer to the WAM Pilot Programme website (Financial Incentive Scheme) for application details.