Hong Kong Examinations - Online Registration and Enrolment
Welcome to the new HKSI Institute Online Registration and Enrolment System (OES).
You must have a "Login ID" and "Password" to login into the new OES.
New LE/CPWP Module 1 Examination Candidates
If you would like to register for a new user account for the OES, please click here.
Existing LE/CPWP Module 1 Examination Candidates
- already have a password to login to the OES, please click here.
- would like to login to the OES for the first time and your email address registered with the HKSI Institute is still valid and in use, please click here. Your new login password will be sent to your email address after you have entered and submitted your HKID card number or Passport number and your date of birth.
- would like to login to the OES for the first time, but
- have never provided an email address to the HKSI Institute before; or
- have forgotten your email address; or
- would like to use an email address different from the email address previously registered with the HKSI Institute.
please submit the completed and signed "Change of Personal Particulars" Form ("Form") with your new email address to the HKSI Institute by post, courier, email, fax or in person/by an authorised person during its office service hours. You may click here to login to the OES approximately TWO full working days after the HKSI Institute has received your Form.