Continuous Professional Training Courses
The HKSI Institute has been offered a full spectrum of courses that help practitioners perform effectively in this rapidly evolving securities and investment market. Every year, the institute conducted more than 750 training courses for over 25,000 individuals from brokerage firms, banks and insurance companies. The most popular topics included regulatory issues of the Securities and Futures Ordinance, money laundering, hedge fund investments and bonds and fixed income.
As a leading training provider in Hong Kong, the HKSI Institute has been recognised by the SFC, MPFA & GARP as an approved CPT / CPD / CPE course provider. We also provide a range of courses assessed and approved for the IIQAS Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programme. We are committed to provide a wide range of practical and up-to-date courses to help keep practitioners perform and maintain competence.
- Securities and Futures Commission - Recognised CPT Courses
- Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme Authority - Recognised CPD Courses (Core and non-core)
- Office of the Commissioner of Insurance - Recognised CPD Courses
- Law Society of Hong Kong - Recognised CPD Courses
- Global Association of Risk Professionals - Recognised CPE Courses