Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute (HKSI) is a membership organization established in December 1997 for the securities and investment industry in the region.
Our vision is to champion professional standards of excellence in Hong Kong’s financial services industry and to contribute to Hong Kong’s role as a leading international financial centre.
The Institute is seeking high calibre individuals to fill the following positions:
Manager, Education & Development (Ref: M/EDD/HKSI/042015)
Reporting to the Executive Director of the Education & Development Department (EDD), you will be an integral part of a team that provides Continuing Professional Training/Development (CPT/CPD) programmes and learning consultancy services to our clients. You will be responsible for and/or assisting the EDD Executive Director in the following key areas:
- Identifying, formulating and executing the training plan and programmes
- Driving the alignment and standardization of infrastructure and work processes
- Ongoing assessing and improving the internal procedures to meet the quality assurance requirements
- Working closely with other senior training managers and clients to identify training needs, design appropriate learning solutions
- Working closely with trainers and subject matters experts on course development and deployment of learning solutions
- Working with the team to identify the learning needs and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programmes
- Creating and updating our webpages, e-circulars and other promotion materials on a regular basis
- Preparing regular and special reports and conducting detailed analysis including business plans, budgets, proposals, research and evaluation reports
- Coordinating the Education Committee meetings and preparing minutes
- Leading ad hoc projects as assigned by senior management
- Coordinating with regulators, stakeholders, professional associations and other training vendors where required
Skills, Abilities and Experiences Required:•
- Strong project management skills
- Strong writing and communication skills, both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good coaching skills
- Good facilitation skills, services oriented and performance driven
- Self motivated and independent
- Strong sense of responsibility and loyalty
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external clients
- Ability to manage change
- Ability to work under pressure and balance competing requests
- Ability to work collaboratively, taking a leading role where required and supporting where appropriate
- Solid experiences in managing and evaluating training programmes
- Proven experiences in consulting and providing effective learning solutions
- Proven experiences in instructional design of various types of learning solutions (e.g. classroom, elearn and/or blended learning solutions)
- Proven experiences in business analysis and planning, Quality and Process Improvement, Change Management or related field preferred
- Familiar with different types of training and assessment tools for skills and knowledge design, development and evaluation
- Familiar with internal and/or external accreditation requirements
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Training & Development, Human Resources, or related relevant disciplines such as Information Technology Management, Business Administrative
- Professional qualification or accreditation in learning and development is a plus
- At least Five (5) years of experience in Learning & Development, Human Capital, Organizational Development, learning consultancy business or relevant experiences, preferably in the financial services industry
- Two (2) years of managerial experience
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese). Fluent in Putonghua will be an advantage
- proficiency in PC skills such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge and experience using SQL & HTML scripting is highly preferred
- Candidate who has experience in building/setting up learning management system and/or elearn platform is a great plus
For those who are interested, please forward your resume with expected salary to the HR Manager, Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute, 24/F., Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
For more information of HKSI Institute, please visit our website at www.hksi.org(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
Trainers for CPT/CPD Courses (Part-time)
As one of the leading SFC accredited professional training providers, we offer a variety of courses for public enrollment and in-house training for Hong Kong and PRC executives.
The Institute is now looking for highly qualified professionals to design and conduct training programmes for clients in the region. Areas of expertise include regulatory and product knowledge of the following areas:
- Overview of Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Securities / Futures / Commodities / Leveraged Foreign Exchange Trading
- Corporate Finance, Merger and Acquisitions, Due Diligence, Listing & Equity Offering Process
- Sponsors and Independent Financial Advisers
- Asset management
- Know Your Client, Anti-money Laundering, Insider Dealing, Disclosure of Interests, etc.
- Private Wealth Management / Private Banking
- Alternative Investment
- Legal & Regulatory Updates
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Law or other relevant professional qualifications like ACCA, CAIA, CIIA, CIWM, CFA, CPA, FRM, etc;
- At least 5 years of industry experience with 3 years relevant to the course delivered;
- Good presentation skills;
- Fluency in Putonghua is definitely an asset; and
- Preferably with solid teaching experience.
Courses are usually offered on weekday evenings, or daytime on weekdays and Saturdays. For details of individual courses, please visit the HKSI website (http://www.hksi.org/hksi/index.php?option=com_training&view=timetable&Itemid=149&lang=en) which currently shows the courses offered in the coming months.
Interested parties please send your full resume indicating areas of professional expertise, academic and working experience, teaching language and time of availability via email to email@example.com or by post to Professional Education Department, Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute, 24/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Please mark "Confidential" on the envelope.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)