Other Events of Interest
|Date:||13 December 2016 (Tuesday)|
|Time:||8:50am - 4:50pm|
|Venue:||JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong|
|Fee:||HKIFA/HKSI Institute/Endorsing organizations members: HK$3,900 per enrollee
Standard rate: HK$5,400 per enrollee
With the theme “Hong Kong – building the premier fund hub”, this year's conference will look at the forces of change that will potentially shape the fund management industry and identify the critical success factors that foster it to propel to the next stage. Against this backdrop, thought leaders from the authorities and the industry will have deep-dive discussions on evolutions in the business model, topical regulatory issues – ranging from macro prudential issues, such as liquidity risk management and corporate governance standards; to micro issues such as advice/suitability to alternative distribution platforms.
Event highlights include:
- Global financial stability and the role of the fund management industry
- How would the Hong Kong industry look like in 2020
- A raft of regulatory changes have been introduced since the GFC - How do investors see these developments and what’s their experience? What is the approach that can best serve the interests of investors? We will share the findings of an investor survey which can provide insights and perspective to the discussions.
- Regulatory agenda for 2017
- Fiduciary duties of fund managers as investors
- Alternative distribution platforms
- Mainland fund market in the next 3-5 years
- Online registration: www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2016/registration.aspx, or
- Download the enrolment form from http://www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2016/HKIFA%20eBrochure.pdf and send the completed form to Plus Concepts (the appointed event manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (852) 3905 7075.