High Net Worth Individuals - How to Smartly Tap on the Business Opportunities?
High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) are attractive to financial advisors and relationship managers. At the same time, it is challenging to attract / keep / retain HNWIs as your clients. Therefore, it is important to demonstrate that you understand the HNWI markets, have your insights and alert of the dos and don’ts in dealing with HNWIs.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the overview of the HNWIs, focus on the Mainland China
- Share the recent statistics and insights on the development of HNWI markets with clients projecting a professional image
- Watch out the dos and don’ts when they are dealing with HNWIs in Mainland China, especially regarding cross-border business solicitation
- Overview of HNWI markets, focus on the Mainland China
- Recent surveys / statistics and insights of the HNWI markets, focus on the Mainland China
- Practical guide on cross-border business solicitation, focus on the Mainland China
Who should attend
This course is suitable for private wealth management advisors, financial advisors, customer relationship managers.
Alvin has extensive training experience and is one of the Certified Private Wealth Professional (CPWP) Module 1 trainer.