DCASS Training Course Series : Course 3 - CCMS Training
Derivatives Clearing And Settlement System (DCASS) is a fully electronic and automated clearing and settlement system that comprises the core derivatives clearing and settlement functionality, the margining engine, and has the capability to support various types of derivatives products such as Equities, Currencies and Commodities.
To enable the Clearing Participants to effectively use the system, HKEX has developed 3 courses to provide the basic knowledge of the clearing and settlement system.
Course 1 – Understanding of Derivatives Clearing
Course 2 – DCASS Terminal Training
Course 3 – CCMS Training
This course mainly focuses on CCMS’s key operations.
1. CCMS Operation
- Logon & logoff
- Delegated Management System
- Collateral Management
- Stock Options Related
- Report Explanation
- Report Download
- Back-up Center
2. Communication Channel
3. Hotline Service
Who should attend
Responsible officers, operations staff (in particular back office settlement staff), sales staff and account executives of brokerage firms.
- Priority will be given to Exchange Participants of HKEx and those applying to attend all courses.
- If any course(s) is/are cancelled due to inadequate enrolment, the participant can choose to transfer to the next intake or a refund.
- The Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (“HKEx”) Participant can attend the course at the discounted fee, i.e. the lower course fee as HKSI Member or staff of HKSI Corporate Member.
Ways to get discount:
- Simply enrol online (with the normal course fee)
- On the day of the training course:
1. bring your business card and the HKEx Participant ID number
2. fill in a simple form and return to HKSI Institute